With extensive experience in fabrication and welding, we specialise in a variety of services to meet your individual needs.
Contact us today to discuss your specific requirements.
Truck bodies & Trays
We take special pride in the fabrication of truck trays and bodies working with a range of prominent brands.
Whether the vehicle is 4.5T GVM or 32T GVM, we have the capability to build the tray or body you require including tippers.
Certification of all of the above is provided in-house.
APS owner Anthony is a licensed J&P Certifier for RMS NSW under the VSCCS (Vehicle Safety Compliance Certification Scheme).
Anthony is approved to certify modifications of vehicles in the National Heavy Vehicle category for the following types of modifications:
- Per Section J of VSB6 including fabrication and fitting of trays and bodies to new and second hand cab chassis and trailers
- Per section P of VSB6 including:
* Fitting of Tow bars including Ring feeder, Bartlett
ball, air assisted tow set ups.
* Known styles such as Haymon Reece and similar
- Approved to build and certify tipping bodies and trailers.
We have over 25 years experience in aluminium and steel tipper body repairs and maintenance including, but not limited to:
- Wear sheet replacement and installation
- Rock sheet replacement and installation
- Tarp installation and manufacture of hungry boards
- Replacement of king pins, skid plates and more.
APS has 25 years experience in the crane industry and has worked closely with some of Australias leading crane companies in both mobile cranes and the tower crane and hoist industry.
We offer extensive experience in the fabrication of Crane ties, Crane bases and other apparatus associated with the erection of Tower cranes
as per engineering drawings to meet the specialised requirements of the crane industry.
Our in-house Services
At APS, we have the in-house capabilities to provide the following:
- Solidworks drawing package in house
- CNC Plasma cutting from 1.2mm up to 40 mm plate
- 200 tonne 4 meter press brake
- Process cutting of steels
- Plasma cutting of stainless steel, aluminium,
Bisalloy grade and galvabond materials
- Folding of sheet materials and heavy plate
- Carbon torch work
- Tig welding of carbon steels, stainless steels and
- Extensive experience in repairs to cast iron
- Thermal lancing of pins
- Fully set up site vehicle for emergency repairs /
We work on a wide variety of projects supporting a range of industries both big and small. With a focus on innovation, APS work with you to meet your specific needs ensuring that all work is carried out to align with the required standards.
We provide support to the agricultural sector including repairs, maintenance and/or modification of:
- Chaser bins
- Implements and Augers.
At APS we also design, engineer and manufacture custom equipment including:
- Stick rakes
- Tree spears
- Rock rakes
- Fertiliser carts
- and more.
With many years of experience in repairs to all makes and models of Earthmoving equipment including:
- and more,
along with associated attachments.
We also have extensive experience in Mining equipment, Crushing and Screening plants.